Sun, 13 March 2016
Forgiveness to Another Level
EPTworks: Listen, Love, Give Podcast
Hi I'm Dr. Annette Cargioli the forgiveness doctor. I'm here to help you create phenomenal, health happiness and new life with energy, intuition, and forgiveness. Ept is short for emotional polarity technique, an innovative holistic emotional therapy that will change your life for good. You can subscribe to this podcast and get free EPT training at www.eptworks.com and like us on Facebook.
Welcome to episode 51. This is part 2 of a 4 part series on Forgiveness, titled: Freestyle Forgiveness: Taking Forgiveness to Another Level.
In part 1, I talked about
-Why forgiveness is the Ultimate Healing
-How forgiveness ignites miraculous healing and
-How to form forgiveness statements using root memory found in the EPT procedure.
Here is the recap again for creating forgiveness statements:
1. Look at the statement that describes the root memory.
2. Use this statement to form forgiveness statements that release beliefs that no longer serve this person’s life.
3. Ask yourself what you would have to believe that isn’t true if you went through that same stress.
4. Follow the order I gave you:
1. I forgive self
2. I forgive another
3. I give permission to the other to forgive
5. Remember to forgive what you believed that isn’t necessarily true.
6. Fill in the space with the statements beginning: Without this pain I am free to. . .
what am I free to do?
what am I free to feel and enjoy?
what am I free to heal?
what am I free to create?
In this part, I’m going to expand on concepts that help you to immediately take your forgiveness statements to the next level.
The concepts I’m referring to are found in my book, The Forgiveness Doctor in chapter 6, Let’s Talk About Forgiveness.
In my book they are referred to as Five Tips For Forgiveness. These tips are your go-to power players when it comes to getting better at creating forgiveness statements for your clients.
Like Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/eptworks
Subscribe to our Podcast: http://eptworks.libsyn.com/rss
Get your Free Training: www.eptworks.com
Find us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/eptworks